|Photographs from comfortable yoga poses are used to create your portrait.
Use any camera to mail photographs or email digital images.
Send pictures taken from both spots marked with an X
TIPS FOR PHOTOGRAPHER:
* Stand directly in front of the posing person.
* Take one picture face on and one picture from a direct side view.
* Hold the camera so that it is level with the person's chest.
* If the person is laying on the floor keep the camera as low as possible and level.
* Try to not take photographs when the camera is looking down on the body. It will look better to hold the camera straight on or even slightly angled up.
* Hold the camera very close to your body and try to keep it still while you shoot.
* Send as many pictures as you like.
1. PHOTOGRAPH YOURSELF
2. PICK OUT COLORS
Instead of yoga, do you dance, practice Martial Arts or Pilates?
Do you want a gift certificate?
All images under © 2011 PORTRAITS OF YOGA. All rights reserved.